Palo Alto Soccer Club Coach 5 years (2013-present)
Head Coach Gunn Boys High school 5 years (2013-17)
Stanford Soccer Club Coach boys/girls
Stanford Eclipse, Earthquakes, Meteors, Microburst
Assistant Coach Stanford Earthquakes
(Jan 2007 - Jul 2012)
USSF D license
Head Coach Stanford Earthquakes Soccer Camp (2002- 2007)
National Federation of High School Athletics Completed Courses – Fundamentals of Coaching
Concussion Protocol – Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Collegiate Soccer Athlete (Foothill College)
Club Coach 15 years (Stanford/Palo Alto)
San Jose State BA in Psychology
Focus on Sports Psychology/Child Psychology
Deans List of students (SJSU)
Goal – To improve players technical abilities, making them more confident on the field. Creating a team atmosphere , making the soccer experience fun and competitive for all.
- Cupertino High School Boys’ Varsity Soccer Head Coach (2019- Present)
- US Soccer C Coaching License
- Stanford Soccer Club 010 Boys Black (Ice), Stanford Soccer Club 08 Boys Red (Landslide) and 09 Boys (Frostbite).
- Red Star Soccer Club 012 Boys Red, and Red Star 09 Boys White.
- Head Coach for Gunn High School Boys F/S (JV). (2017-2019)
- Co-Coach Gunn Boys F/S (2013-2016)
- Stanford University Men’s JR. Elite Soccer Camp (Summer 2019)
- Stanford University Women’s JR. Elite Soccer Camp (Summer 2019)
- World United Futsal Academy Coach (Winter 2018)
- AFC Fiorentina Method (Basic)
- US Soccer 11v11 Formations and Systems of Play
- Stanford Earthquakes, Gunn High School, Foothill College, Canada College, San Jose State University.
- B.A. San Jose State University - Magna Cum Laude (3.85 GPA)
Goal: To help players develop on and off the field, and to be a positive role model. I have a player-centered approach, and I aspire to create a team/group environment that is inspiring, informative, and positive!